To leave Corporate Setts and return to the Clan Page, simply close the page.
Corporate setts have been created for the use of the company, their employess, and affiliates. The numbers are growing as more people, companies, and organizations seek to celebrate their Scottish roots with their own corporate tartans. If you are an employee, member, or somehow affiliated with one listed below, these tartans may be a choice for your wedding.
- American Express Travel ~ established in Glasgow.
American Express Tartan WR2354
- BlackRock ~ Black Rock International Limited is a New York based investment company.
Black Rock Corporate 3035
- James Buchanan Distillers, Black and White
Black and White James Buchanan Distillers WR2006
Black and White James Buchanan Distillers WR2042
- Bon Accord Corporate
Bon Accord Corporate WR2229
- Cascade Summers ~ one of the corporate setts designed for the establishment "The Resort at the Mountain" of Welches, Oregan USA.
Cascade Summers Corporate WR2195
- Compaq Corporate
Compaq Corporate WR1888
- Drambuie ~ based on the MacKinnon with colour changes using the Drambuie Liqueur Company, Ltd. corporate colours.
Drambuie Corporate WR2474
Drambuie Corporate Dress WR2485
Drambuie Corporate Hunting WR2475
- Encyclopedia Britannica
Encyclopedia Britannica Corporate WR1968
- Glenlivet Corporate Wisk ~ one of the corporate setts designed for Glenlivet Distilleries Ltd, Strathspey.
Glenlivet Corporate Wisk WR193
Haliburton Highlands of Canada WR147
- Harley Davidson
Harley Davidson Corporate
- Heartlands ~ produced for MacGregor & MacDuff, Glasgow.
Heartlands Corporate 2749
- Highland Mist
Highland Mist Corporate 2753
- The Highland Pub Company
The Highland Pub Company Corporate WR2289
- Highland Spring ~ Highland Spring manufacture bottled drinking water at Blackford in Perthshire, Scotland.
Highland Spring Corporate WR130
Highland Spring, green ~ The tartan was produced for the launch of their new packaging.
Highland Spring Green Corporate WR2322
- Highlander ~ family business selling Highland outfits and accessories in Edinburgh. Of the corporates setts, this can be worn by customers of the Highland Laddie.
Highlander Corporate WR2396
- Holiday Inn Crown Plaza Corporate ~ this corporate setts hotel livery tartan originally called Scandic Crown. Since the hotel has changed hands, the tartan name has changed as well.
Holiday Inn Crown Plaza Corporate WR2176
- Inder (Tasmania) ~ Brian and Laura Inder produce lavender and maze in Tasmania. The tartan was created for the family and the employees of the maze complex. The original sample was a 2 inch sett in a hand woven tie.
Inder of Tasmania Corporate 3062
- Indigo Blue Works ~ Indigo Blue Works produces indigo dyes denim fabrics in the UK. This tartan was for a promotion of their dye products in Japanese markets.
Indigo Blue Works Corporate WR2352
- Investors Group
Investors Group Corporate 3036
- Johnnie Walker
Johnnie Walker Corporate WR1174
- Land’s End Corporate
Land’s End Corporate WR2577
Land’s End Corporate WR2578
Land’s End Corporate WR2579
- Manhattan Financial
Manhattan Financial Corporate WR2603
- Mother’s Pride ~ Bread Company
Mother’s Pride WR1774
- Pendleton Mills
Pendleton Mills Corporate Dress WR2468
Pendleton Mills Corporate Hunting WR2467
- Safeway Food Chain
Safeway Food Chain Corporate WR2177
- S.C.O.T.S ~ a corporate setts design for a nationwide network of travel agents in the U.S. promoting tourism in Scotland
S.C.O.T.S. Corporate WR82
- Tommy ~ Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger Corporate 2855
- Ancient Order of Hiberians in America
Ancient Order of Hiberians in America 3010
- Atlanta Metropolitan Police Emerald Society
Atlanta Police Emerald Society WR2491
- Border Patrol, US
U.S. Border Patrol 2882
- Equorian Olympic Commemorative ~ ***Restricted*** Edinburgh Woollen Mills design to commemorate Britains participation in the 1988 Olympic Games in Korea and to raise money for the British Equestrian Olympic Appeal Fund.
Equorian Olympic Commemorative WR1996
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Pipe Band WR83
- The Federation of Circles and Solitaries ~ a non- profit organization in South East Michigan USA, for those who practice earth-based faiths.
Federation of Circles and Solitaires 3011
- Grandfather Mountain Highland Games
Grandfather Mountain Highland Games WR2198
- The Gouranga ~ created by "The International Society of Kishna Consciousness" (ISKCON) at Lesmahagow Lanarkshire Scotland.
The Gouranga 3000
- Heather ~ the design 'Heather Tartan' is the corporate tartan for the Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children. The colours of the design are taken from the Society's badge and letterhead ~ dark pink, light pink, kingfisher and emerald.
- Junior Chamber International
Junior Chamber of Commerce WR2331
- Katsushika Scottish Country Dancers, Japan
Image courtesy Katsushika Country Dancers of Japan WR2343
- Marie Curie Fields of Hope
Marie Curie Field of Hope WR2463
- MX-5 Owners Club ~ Mazda MX-5 automobile
Mazda Owners 2950
- New York Firemen’s Pipe Band ~ The Emerald Society Bagpipe Band, Fire Department, City of New York.
New York Firemens Pipe Band WR60
- Olympic ~ this is a corporate tartan celebrating the Olympic Games. The date and designer are unknown, although it is thought to have been commissioned for the Los Angeles Games in 1984. Over the years commemorative tartans have been produced for individual Games, but this is the only one relating to the movement as a whole. It normally bears the Olympic emblem on each red block. As with the American with Eagle, however, the addition of the Olympic symbol has proved controversial.
The modern Olympics date from 1896, when Baron Pierre de Coubertin decided to revive the games of ancient Greece. The famous emblem, with its interlocking circles, is said to represent the world’s five continents.
- Order of the Holy Sepulchres, Jerusalem ~ the Order of the Holy Sepulchres is one of a number of knightly orders that were founded at the time of the crusades and are now linked with charitable causes. The order began during the First Crusade, whose leader was Godfrey de Bouillon (c.1061-1100). After helping to capture Jerusalem (1099), he assumed the title of Defender of the Holy Sepulchre.
The tartan was designed in 1990 by Ronald Kinsey. It is based on the Clergy sect, but with symbolic colors. Yellow and white are the colors of Jerusalem; red was the color of the crosses worn by Crusaders; and black refers to the Canons Regular at the Holy Sepulchre.
The Order of the Holy Sepulchres of Jerusalem WR2161
- Rotary International
Rotary International WR2334
- Royal and Ancient ~ originally The Golfer’s Tartan, for anyone involved in the sport of golf.
Royal and Ancient WR2193
- Salvation Army
Salvation Army Dress WR546
Salvation Army Hunting WR150
- Scottish Knights Templar
Scottish Knights Templar International 560
Scottish Knights Templar St. Andrews 559
- The Ship Hector ~ created by Picton County, Quebec for the Ship Hector Foundation
The Ship Hector WR2597
- Tartan Army ~ Scottish sports supporters
Tartan Army WR2389
- Washington Stockman Corporate Tartan
Washington Stockmen WR1995
~~~~~Again, if you are affiliated with any of the above, you may use their corporate tartans, or their organization tartans.
Leave Corporate Setts
and Return to Scottish Wedding Dreams Home Page