Specialty Shoe Sources
for a Scottish Theme Wedding
To return to Wedding Shoes just close the page
Specialty Shoe Sources Summary
- Cinderella Slippers
- Renaissance and Medieval Styles from Very Merry Seamstress
- Rossetti’s fabric boots and shoes
- Scottish Dance Ghillies
If tartan shoes seems a bit too much for your taste and theme, here’s some other sources that just might provide what you have in mind ~
- Cinderella Slippers from Prom Shoe .
- Very Merry Seamstress Medieval and Renaissance shoes, sandals, and boots.
- Rosetti fabric boots and shoes.
- Tartan Toes, Ghillie Dance Shoes for a traditional look or embellished
- Zazzle’s newest line is custom designed canvas shoes, you can custom design, even with heraldry. What a gret idea for those comfortable reception shoes.
Any of these shoes and boots could be embellished or left plain to compliment your Scottish theme wedding dress.
Leave Specialty Shoe Sources and
return to Scottish Wedding Dreams Home Page